The biosan P-Max is based on our patented, natural vapour technology and our unique blend of volatile, natural plant extracts.
The particles in P-Max cling to the inside of a sanitary bin, eradicating harmful microorganisms and producing a pleasant, long lasting fragrance.
Sanitary waste bins in commercial and institutional washrooms are a breeding ground for microorganisms, leading to:
- offensive and unpleasant odours, which lead to a poor perception of service levels by visitors and staff.
- the growth of potentially pathogenic microorganisms, putting users at risk.
P-Max eradicates harmful bacteria and the risk of infection, protecting users. Its fragrancing action makes washrooms smell clean, fresh, and pleasant.
The active particles in P-Max cling to the bin interior or liner and eradicate microorganisms as waste enters the bin and comes into contact with the particles.
P-Max also provides an immediate fragrancing action which creates a pleasant aroma in the surrounding washroom.
The antibacterial action of biosan
Users are responsible for regulatory compliance in their area of jurisdiction.
With biosan P-Max, bacteria are reduced to safe levels within three days.
To use P-Max, tear the sachet and sprinkle the particles inside the sanitary bin.
biosan P-Max is supplied in cases containing 500 sachets.
- Efficacy - Product has been tested in actual sanitary bins, providing verification and validation for its efficacy.
- Duty of care – vapour phase anti-microbial technology provides complete sanitation of the unit to protect service personnel and washroom users against harmful bacteria.
- Reputation Management – Prevents bad odours at source and avoids incurring costs for early bin collection due to customer complaints.
- Environmentally responsible – Provides optimal performance with a minimal impact on the environment through the use of natural substances
- Economical – Simple dosing system means no risk of cost overruns through product overdosing; 1 sachet per unit will last for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Easy to use – No risk of mess or residue, minimal training and PPE requirement for service personnel.
Product has been tested in actual sanitary bins, providing verification and validation for its efficacy.
View our other products
The e-card is a natural anti-microbial product placed inside a sanitary bin. Its natural vapour technology permeates the contents of the bin, providing user protection and creating a pleasant aroma through the washroom.
The Naturals product is a natural, fragrancing product, available in sachets or loose granules. It eliminates malodours inside the sanitary bin and keeps the whole washroom smelling clean and fresh.