Biosan-19 is a tested and verified anti-bacterial and anti-viral product (including SARS-CoV-2) developed specifically for use in waste bins to combat harmful pathogens, whilst offering a pleasant fragrance.
The powerful, natural germicide disinfects the bin contents and surfaces, reducing the risk of transfer of harmful pathogens to other users.
Available in either a sheet or a card format, Biosan-19 provides a cost-effective method of de-odourising and sanitising waste bins, including sanitary bins and PPE disposal units.
Through external testing according to BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, the fluid used to impregnate the Biosan-19 wipes and cards has also proven to be effective against enveloped viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
Waste bins are a breeding ground for harmful pathogens and are a source of malodour.
Biosan-19 is a natural anti-microbial product; this means that it will eradicate microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses that enter and grow in a waste unit. This method of control effectively protects operators and users from any pathogenic microorganisms and prevents any offensive odours developing at source.
Through external testing according to BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, the fluid used to impregnate the Biosan-19 sheets and cards has also proven to be effective against enveloped viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
With its pleasant natural fragrance and anti-microbial properties, Biosan-19 protects users and staff from harmful bacteria.
The product lasts for a minimum of 4 weeks and will effectively combat harmful bacteria whilst tackling malodour at source. The pleasant natural fragrance also works to tackle malodour.
Place one sheet or card into the waste bin. Each time the liner is replaced, place a new sheet or card in the waste bin. Gloves should be worn when handling the product.
Packaged in cases of 800 sheets, packed 2 x 400 sheets per roll. Buckets are available to purchase as a dispensing system.
Packaged in cases of either 1,000 or 750:
- 1,000 cards per case – 200 cards per re-sealable foil laminate pouch, 5 pouches per case.
- 750 cards per case – 50 cards per re-sealable foil laminate pouch, 15 pouches per case.
- Efficacy - Product has been tested in actual bins, providing verification and validation for its efficacy
- Validated and verified – The Biosan-19 fluid has been tested externally according to BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A and has proven efficacy against enveloped viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- Duty of care – Vapour phase anti-microbial technology provides complete sanitation of the unit to protect service personnel and users against harmful bacteria
- Reputation management – Prevents bad odours at source
- Environmentally responsible – Provides optimal performance with minimal impact on the environment through the use of natural substances
- Economical – Simple dosing system means no risk of cost overruns through product overdosing; 1 sheet or card per unit
- Easy to use – No risk of mess or residue, minimal training and PPE requirement
View our other products
The e-card is a natural anti-microbial product placed inside a sanitary bin. Its natural vapour technology permeates the contents of the bin, providing user protection and creating a pleasant aroma through the washroom.
The Naturals product is a natural, fragrancing product, available in sachets or loose granules. It eliminates malodours inside the sanitary bin and keeps the whole washroom smelling clean and fresh.